Watch our step-by-step guide on how we make our best selling reclaimed rubber Star Necklace.
- Prepare a pattern you like, stencil knife, pen and a clean piece of inner tube.
- Draw a pattern on the inner tube.
- Cut out the pattern by hand using stencil life. You will need a steady hand.
- Carefully remove the cut pattern from the inner tube.
- Cleaning the markings using baby oil.
- Finally add a stud button to complete the necklace.
Give the used inner tube a second life by creating intricate design necklace out of it.
Learn more by watching our video below.